Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thrifty Makeovers {Earring Tray & Basket}


  In the last couple weeks, I've shared with you some of my recent thifty finds. Some were good as-is & some needed a bit of refreshing.


Remember what this tray used to look like? With a couple of coats of spray paint (Krylon - Global Blue), it's now a pretty display for my earrings.


And this basket was a bit worn out & dirty. With a bit of clean up & some spray paint (same colour as the tray), it now sits in my closet, holding my scarves & small purses.


Another successful thrifty challenge!

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



This project was featured on:

Featured

4 comments:

  1. Good idea & very cute--thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. piercingsupplies.com.auThursday, October 04, 2012

    The earrings are looking lovely, bright colored and sturdy. I just love the elegant designs of it and also the baskets are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty! It's amazing what a little coat of spray paint can do, isn't it?!


    Thanks for joining us at Keep Calm & Link Up last week! I'm featuring you as my favorite link at this week's party! Make sure you stop by to grab a featured button and link up your latest and greatest again this week!


    xo, Meredith @www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're featuring you this week @ Keep Calm & Link Up! Come grab a featured button and link up your latest and greatest from this week!
    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips