Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Strawberry Punch {Back At It}

  School starts today for our kids & it's a great time for me to get back into the swing of things here on the blog too. We've had a wonderful summer, but I'm ready for fall... crunchy leaves, warm drinks, baking, & autumn decor.

  In the spirit of bidding summer goodbye, I have one last summer recipe to share with you. I made this for our Labour Day BBQ & it was a hit! I've had this recipe clipping in my stash for years, but just had never made it. I believe it originated with Taste of Home.



Strawberry Punch {Printable Recipe}
makes 14 cups

1 can pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
2 1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups strong brewed tea, chilled
2 liters ginger ale

In a food processor or blender, combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries, & sugar. Cover & process until smooth.

Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add ginger ale. 

Enjoy!! 


I hope you all had a great summer!

~~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day,

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those kids are so lucky to have this waiting for them when they get back from school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so delicious. I would love it if you could share this wonderful post at our What’s it Wednesday linky party. I hope you can join us.




    Paula

    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! I am not a big fan of the ginger ale though - I don't really like ginger at all to be honest. Maybe I could replace that with something else....


    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I'm following you! This looks great and it's easy too. And tea...I never would have guessed by I bet it adds a lot of depth to the flavor. Thanks for posting on Pincushion Creations!
    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly @ Semi Homemade MomThursday, September 06, 2012

    Found you through House of Hepworth's. My boys (hubs included) would love this! Looks so pretty for a party, too. New follower! I'd love it if you linked up to my Show & Share party:
    http://millerfamilyorganizer.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-share-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips