Friday, September 07, 2012

Zion National Park Layout {Basic Grey}

  For those of you with kids in school, does that mean quieter days or much busier days? In our house it's a combination of both. When the kids are gone, I get my housework finished faster, but school also means a lot of driving for me. Oh well, it's certainly nice to be getting back into a routine & enjoying this new season that's just begun.

  I'm steadily getting some layouts of our trip finished as well as cards made for our church's Fall Festival & another order. 

  Here's one I did of our whirlwind tour of Zion National Park, Utah. We were driving through a nearby town & stopped at a little bakery for lunch. We were chatting with the owner & she said we had to go visit Zion National Park since we were so close. We had the time that day, so off we went.

  We were only able to stay for an hour or so, but it was so worth it! We want to go back & spend a few days there in the future. It is stunningly beautiful.


  I'm a fan of this page design because:
a) I could cram 7 (count 'em, 7!) photos on this layout.
b) It was simple to throw together because I used (mostly) products from one line - Basic Grey's Wonder.



I used some chipboard letters from Making Memories for the title.


That little scooter was just too cute not to tuck in somewhere on this page even though this subject has absolutely nothing to do with driving scooters.



I kept things simple by journalling along the side & keeping the margins nice & open. 
I love me some "white space"!

Products used:
Cardstock - American Crafts
Patterned Papers, Stickers, Border - Basic Grey
Chipboard Letters - Making Memories

Have you started sorting, filing, or scrapbooking your summer memories?

~~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips