Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer Days Layout {Echo Park}

  Have I told you how much I enjoy scrapbooking with collections? It makes things so much easier & faster! It's almost fool proof. Everything goes together... it just takes out the guess work. Faster is not always better, but when you have hundreds of vacation photos that you want to scrapbook, faster is pretty much always better. :)


These photos are of my sis-in-law & my kiddos on King Triton's Carousel in California Adventure.




Products used:
  • Cardstock - Colorbok (purple), Bazill Basics (white), & Bo Bunny (green polka dot)
  • All other products - Echo Park, Summer Days collection
One more layout added to our vacation scrapbook. :)

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. The top right hand side looks empty to me. I like this happy colorful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips