Monday, September 10, 2012

Thrifty Finds

Happy Monday, friends! How was your weekend? I had a lovely time on Saturday out thrifting with my friend, Sarah.

Here are the treasures I brought home with me:


A nice, little grey suitcase. This makes me want to throw a bridal shower so I can use this to collect the cards. :)


Some wire baskets. I've been looking for some of these for almost a year. I finally found some!





I bought this tray for the mesh on the back. But I'm not sure. I may end up using the whole thing for my future project (stay tuned).


This was my squeal of a deal! I've been looking in the fabric stores here for a nice yellow & white cotton for a future project. No luck. I also looked on Etsy, but the ones I liked would have been a little pricey with shipping. I found this duvet cover in the perfect shade of yellow. And there will be lots of fabric left over for pillows & other projects! I'm so excited to get working on the project I have planned for this!


And... Some pretty doilies for gift wrapping (stay tuned for this as well).


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower, 
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Steph! Came by from Craft-O-Maniac. Great finds :) I love doiliestoo and there are so many great gift wrapping ideas on Pinterest with these. Can't wait to see how you use them to dress up your presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph! Found you thru Happy Hour! You have a great eye for some gorgeous stuff! Love it! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do with these treasures. I hope you post them on Happy Hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn @ SweetPepperRoseTuesday, September 18, 2012

    the ivy tray is so pretty! great finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips