Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Simple from-scratch pancakes

Every weekend while I grew up, my dad would whip up a batch of his famous pancakes. These deliciously simple pancakes are one of my dad's specialties. I've adopted the recipe he can recite by heart & now I make it often for my family. Who needs a mix when they're this simple to whip up?

Dad's Pancakes
makes about 12


2 cups flour
1/4 cup white sugar
5 tsp. baking powder
2 cups milk
2 eggs
2 Tbsp. oil (I use canola)

Mix dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients & whisk until smooth. Heat skillet or frying pan over medium-low heat. Add batter & cook pancakes for approx. 3-4 minutes per side. Serve with fruit, butter, & maple syrup.




Enjoy you day!
Linkin' Up:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips