Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Cards

Last month, I attended a scrapbook fundraiser that my sister-in-law, Carrie, organized for her children's school.
Each of the attendees paid a fee to attend & the school (organized by Carrie) provided a huge table for each person to work at, meals for the day, & workshops that you could attend to learn some new techniques. 
We brought our scrapbook gear & got our creative juices flowing!

There was a great turn out & tonnes of raffle prizes that were donated. Alas, I didn't win anything this year. 
Oh well. :)

Here are a few of the cards I created that weekend...



Bird card:
  1. Cardstock from Michaels
  2. Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye
  3. Ribbon from Stampin' Up!
  4. Jewels from Michaels

Butterfly card

Butterfly card:
  1. Cardstock from Bazzill Basics
  2. Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye (green) & Echo Park (pink stripe)
  3. Swirl stamp from Bo Bunny
  4. Butterfly die cut from Dollarama
  5. Pearls from Close to My Heart

Sympathy card
Sympathy Card:
  1. Cardstock from Stampin' Up!
  2. Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye
  3. Ribbon - unknown
  4. Tag from My Mind's Eye
  5. Sentiment rub-on from Stampin' Up!

It was a great weekend & I especially loved being able to visit with some friends while we were creating.


Enjoy your day!



3 comments:

  1. Stunning cards! I had such a blast visiting with you I hardly got anything done, LOL
    I think we need to get together more then once a year, huh!?
    ~Elysia @ http://mischievouscrafts.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefanie StrattonThursday, April 12, 2012

    I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your blog, so much that I gave you an award! :) Go check it out http://lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cause and beautiful cards!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips