Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Note Card Set No. 3

If you haven't already noticed, I'm constantly on a quest to use up my paper scraps. 

This note card set uses a chevron design made of strips of patterned papers.



I made some pink, yellow, & blue, & then a combination of the three with the leftovers.



I finished them off with a strip of white with a sentiment stamped on it.




Then a small die cut butterfly (from the dollar store) mounted on a foam square.







Do you have anything that you make out of your scraps? I'm always looking for new ideas... please leave me a comment & let me know what you like to make.

Enjoy your day!





2 comments:

  1. These are great!  Your card sets have inspired me to do more with my scraps, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Steph! Well done. I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips