Friday, November 30, 2012

November Wrap-Up


Can you believe November is over already? What has happened to this year?

At the beginning of the month I came up with a photo-a-day challenge for November.
 I used my phone camera & I edited with instagram (You're welcome to follow me if you'd like) to make things easy. If you've been following me on Facebook, you've likely already seen some of them.

  Here's this month's photo-a-day recap:



I would love for you to join me for December's challenge! It's full of Christmasy goodness. :) 

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Here's to a great December!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips