Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Christmas Place Cards

  
  Well, today is the day. I've been working very hard on Christmas crafts all month to get ready for today's craft fair. Of the things I've been preparing, one of them is Christmas place cards. 

  Place cards are a great thing to have on hand for your formal Christmas dinner. They're also great for buffets so you can label each dish.

Here is a set that I made a couple Christmases ago for my mom. She had started a bird theme with her Christmas decor & wanted some place cards to co-ordinate at the Christmas table. 


Sadly, they took quite awhile to make - lots of tiny pieces. I would have loved to make more of those for the craft fair, but just didn't have the time. Maybe next year.

Here are some simple ones I created for the craft fair.


I added a little bling to the gifts as well as to the snowflakes below...


'Cuz everyone loves a little bling, right? 

I'll be sure & let you know how things went today. 
I hope you're having fun getting ready for the holidays. :)

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouseThursday, November 08, 2012

    Wow! Those are so very pretty! Thank you for sharing. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/11/make-it-pretty-monday-week-22.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips