Monday, November 05, 2012

Christmas Tags Using The Cricut

  What a weekend! I was busy in my craft room almost the whole time getting things finished up for this week's craft fair. I think I got everything ready that I wanted to - or at least a little bit of everything. This will kind of be a testing ground for me to see what quantities I will need in the future, providing I decide to participate again. I'm sure it will be great & I will want to do it again!

  Here's one of the goodies I created...

Christmas Gift Tags


I used my Cricut for these babies & was able to make a lot relatively quickly.

1. Cut out tags from cardstock 
(I used the Birthday Bash cartridge)
2. Cut a square for a background from patterned paper or sheet music 
(I used George & Basic Shapes cartridge)
3. Cut embellishment of your choice from cardstock
(Holly is from Winter Wonderland cartridge & Star is from George & Basic Shapes)


4. Fancy up your embellishment with some glitter 
(I used Stickles).  Let Dry! :)
5. Tie a length of twine or ribbon to your tag
6. You're done!



Make a large batch of them to go with your Christmas decor & use them in your Christmas wrapping this season.


 I hope you stay tuned for a lot more Christmas wrapping ideas, crafts, cards, & recipes all the way up until Christmas!

~~~~~


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



This project was featured on:

Tuesday To Do Party Inside BruCrew Life It's Overflowing

5 comments:

  1. What I love most about Christmas is the chance to wrap presents. I love the tags and wish Santa would bring a Cricut for me. it is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and elegant idea! Love music paper! Thanks so much for sharing I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely Done! Love the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet little tags! It's all so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula-Riverton HousewivesWednesday, November 21, 2012

    Thanks for sharing your cute Christmas tag with us! We featured you at http://housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com/2012/11/riverton-housewives-round-up-41.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips