Friday, November 23, 2012

Fast & Easy Stamped Snowflake Card


Do you make your own Christmas cards? Some years I do, & others I don't. I haven't for the past few years, but this year I made some for the craft fairs I've been doing.

Here's a super fast & easy card that is also beautiful!

I picked up these snowflake stamps in the dollar bins at Michaels a few weeks ago. A couple of inks, some bling, & a sentiment & wham bam - done! Just be sure to give time for the white ink, the liquid pearls, & the stickles to dry. :)



Products used: 

Cardstock: Bazill Basics
Snowflake Stamps: Michaels
Ink: Stampin' Up! (Not Quite Navy) & Color Box (White)
Sentiment Stamp: My Mind's Eye
Liquid Pearls
Silver Stickles



Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips