Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December Photo Challenge

Monthly photo challenges are a lot of fun & they sure make me think about ideas & objects in a creative way.

This month since Christmas is coming, I made my list centred around all things Christmasy. Enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram to see my daily photo. Let me know if you're taking the challenge - I'd love to see your photos too! I'll be using the hashtag #SBphotochallenge. Please join me & we can share our photos with one another!




Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterest, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Here's to a great December!



2 comments:

  1. Just began to follow you on onstage am:D where do you find the photo challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuggghhhhhh instagram** not onstage!! Sorry><

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips