Friday, June 21, 2013

Insta-Friday #22


It's time for Insta-Friday - the time of the week when you hear the stories behind this week's Instagram photos. 


Last Friday was the first day of summer holidays for the kids. Exciting stuff, right? Yes! We had plans to start our 3rd annual park tour & go for frozen yogurt on the beautiful, sunny day... Ya, that would have been great except that... it rained all day. Blah. 

Plan B: Watch an old Disney movie with hot chocolate (in Disney mugs) & giant marshmallows. 

So, that's what happened instead.



Sunday: Father's Day. We spent the day celebrating the dad's in our lives. And I finally got a photo taken with my dad (it's been years)!




One of our kid's favourite things to do with wrestle & tickle with Daddy. Silliness abounds.





Okay, Monday. The kids had eye appointments & we finally squeezed in enough hours without rain to start our Park Tour!




And we ended up at Menchie's to have a cool treat!




Wednesday night was our school's year end awards. These kiddos clean up pretty well, don't they?




The kids both did very well & it's exciting to be done school for another year!




Menchie's twice in one week? Yup, it happened. Good stuff. Go. I'm telling you. And when you do, try the coconut. Or the Red Velvet. Or the Peanut Butter S'more. Or almost any flavour. It's all good.




Today, after almost a year of working on my scrapbooking album from our Disney trip last summer, I decided I'm going to get my act together & write the journalling on the pages I've finished so I can post them here soon! I'm thinking a whole round up may be in order. :)




That was my week in a nutshell. How was yours?


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




1 comment:

  1. Anne @ anne b. goodWednesday, July 10, 2013

    Hey Steph, I just found you. Fun pictures. I love the one of your cute kids all cleaned up. :) Hope you are having a great week! xo, ab

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips