Thursday, November 17, 2011

'Tis the Season for... Peppermint

  Christmas is drawing ever closer. Thankfully, I got a bit more of my Christmas shopping done yesterday. One step closer to being done. I personally like being done with gift buying by the time December rolls around. Then I can focus on wrapping, decorating, baking, cooking, & having fun with my family & friends.

  One of my favourite flavours of Christmas is peppermint. I've found a wonderful collection of Christmas goodies featuring peppermint on Pinterest. I'm planning on making some (not all!) of these goodies this Christmas season. I am having a hard time deciding on which ones though. Any votes for your favourites?

Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake

Peppermint Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookies


Peppermint Sugar Cookies


Candy Cane Kiss Cookies


Peppermint Meltaways 



Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes


Hot Chocolate Cupcakes



Peppermint Profiteroles




All photos via Pinterest. 

So, what are your votes? Are you feeling inspired to make any of these for your family? I have the Peppermint Meltaways on my list to make this week.

Have a great weekend!
Linkin' Up:

5 comments:

  1. I love peppermint, too. I've already bought Ghiradelli's special peppermint bark!!! Fun pins. Happy Pinning! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peppermint.  I like putting the soft sticks in my hot chocolate.  The peppermint cheesecake is wonderful.  My grandmother makes it for my birthday every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peppermint Cheesecake sound delicious but it is also just gorgeous to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look delicious but I would probably pick the meltaways - they look divine!  I love peppermint, so I will probably try all of them actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for joining in with this week's
    Pinning & Singing Pinterest Party. You found some great Peppermint pins! I must confess though, that I am not really a peppermint fan! I am sure I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like it!


     


    As this week is week of giving thanks for our blessings, I
    would just like to say a very big thank you for your bloggy friendship. It
    means so much to me!


     


    Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving,


    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips