Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year! Top Ten Projects of 2011

Welcome to 2012!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season & a happy New Year celebration.

  Since we were away for our Christmas vacation, I have yet to start any new projects. So, for your viewing pleasure, I'll share with you the top 10 most popular projects / recipes on Silver Boxes this past year. Maybe you can enjoy some of them again or have a look at some you may have missed. Simply click on the title of each photo to see the full post.

Starting at #10...




#9...




#8...




#7...




#6...





#5...





#4...




#3...




#2...





And drum roll please...

 #1...



Happy New Year! Here's to many more projects, recipes, crafts, & small blessings.

Thank you all for joining me on the journey.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a great list!  My mind is already wondering if I have enough color coordinated paper to knock out some cards like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips