Friday, November 22, 2013

Five Days of Handmade Christmas Cards - Day Five: Felt!


Thanks for joining me for the fifth day of our series!

Five Days of Handmade Christmas Cards



Here's a super simple way to use felt on your handmade cards.




These felt wreaths from Stampin' Up! make Christmas cards very, very easy!
I simply tied a little bit of baker's twine around it in a bow, then adhered the wreath to the card with glue dots.


Products used:

Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Felt wreath: Stampin' Up!
Baker's Twine: My Mind's Eye
Sparkly Letters: Making Memories
Red Jewels

Thanks so much for joining me for this series. 
I hope you have a great time in your Christmas preparations!

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy Your Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips