Monday, August 20, 2012

Indian Summer Cards {Basic Grey}

Earlier in the summer I made this little series of cards out some products from Basic Grey's Indian Summer line. 
I thought I would save them to share with you in the fall or when I when I was feeling a bit more excited about fall.

That time has come.






Recently, I found out that our church is holding another Fall Festival this year. This time, it's at the end of September instead of October. Because of that, I've been busy getting cards made for my friend, MJ, & my booth. 

And in thinking about fall & getting ready for it, I find I am becoming more & more excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to squeeze every last drop of fun & sunshine out of the last of summer before the kids go back to school after the long weekend in September. We still plan to go swimming a few more times, do more gardening, & have an end of summer bbq. Summer is not quite over.

And for that, I am grateful. :)

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips