Friday, February 15, 2013

Insta Friday #4


Another week has come & gone. I fell off the posting wagon this week a bit. Sorry about that. We have a long weekend this weekend & I'm planning some creative time with some projects to share with you this coming week.

This week, my family took a little trip down memory lane & I posted a few favourite photos from a couple of our past Mexico trips.




And because we couldn't be in Mexico, I lifted my spirits by doing one of my other favourite things... some baking! :) Raspberry muffins with vanilla glaze were a yummy weekend treat.





Valentine goodies were also prepared this week. 
"Have a SUPER Valentine's Day!" "Owl Be Your Valentine!" 
It seems Valentines are all about the puns, hey?




The weather is SO much nicer these days, which means more walks with my mom during the week. I love beautiful buildings & photography so I enjoy taking photos of the old churches down by the river near where we walk.






On Wednesday, some friends from church & I got to break in the new church kitchen by baking up a storm for the  kid's Valentine party that night. It was so fun! Sugar cookies for the kids to decorate & heart shaped brownies were the recipes for the day.




And speaking of Valentine's day & the kid's party at church, there was a great photo booth set up for the kids to goof off with.

My daughter had fun with it. :)




I hope you all had a...



(Chalkboard art done by the fabulous teens at our church.)

I have to say the highlight of my Valentine's Day was this. If you follow me on facebook, you may have seen this post from yesterday... "Funny Valentine's Day moment... being asked for marriage proposal advice by a random stranger in the check out line at Safeway. Good luck, buddy. I hope she likes my suggestions." 

I couldn't stop smiling. Totally made my day.

 Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



2 comments:

  1. Those muffins look delicious!!!
    And that pic of your little girl is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Audrey! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips