Monday, May 14, 2012

20 Outdoor Spaces & Garden Ideas

How was your Mother's Day weekend? Did you plant your garden? Do some yard clean up? 
We did some yard clean up, gardening, & got out the patio furniture. 

On with spring!

Here are 20 beautiful garden spaces that are inspiring me...

Let's start with some gorgeous yards & container arrangements:

Source


Source


Source

Source

Source


Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Now for some tips & ideas:

Use an old colander as a hanging basket.

Source

Edge your lawn with river rocks.

Source


Line flowerpots with coffee filters to stop soil from falling through the drainage hole.
Source

I love this Organized Garden Tool Caddy! I'm made with a 5 gallon pail that you can fill with potting soil as well!

Source

This Modern Trellis is so cool! I would love to make one like it.

Source

These rustic garden markers are so charming.

Source

These herb boxes with chalkboard fronts would be so cute on my patio... I may have to make myself some. :)

Source

You've heard of hardwood floors indoors, but what about outdoors? Look at this path made of logs!

Source

And last, but not least, here's an article on how to make your own seed tape for planting your veggie garden.
Pretty clever!


Source

How's your gardening going? Do you have a green thumb or a black one?


I hope you had a great weekend.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Especially anything with hostas...LOVE. THEM.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the log path. A home in Caswell Hill had it and it was so beautiful. Lovely posting Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips