Can you guess this little container's humble beginnings?
Well, you likely already have because of the name of this post. :)
But in case you skimmed over that part & really are wondering, it all started with a little almond jar like this.
After we ate the yummy almonds, I kept the little jar thinking it was a great size. But what to do with it???
I finally just started playing, not really having the whole vision when I started.
Here's what I did:
1. Paint the lid black with craft paint.
2. Cut some patterned scrapbook paper to fit the jar.
3. Apply the paper with Mod Podge.
4, 5, 6. One by one, layer the tabs on the bottom of the jar, using Mod Podge on top of each one.
7. Apply a layer of Mod Podge over the entire paper surface. Let dry.
8. I learned how to make rolled paper flowers using this tutorial. I made 3 bigger ones & 3 smaller ones. Apply with hot glue.
Now to figure out what to do with it now that it's all prettied up... any ideas?
I'm thinking it would be great as gift packaging with a sweet little gift inside (maybe jewelry?).
Please share your ideas as to what you think I should do with it! :)
Enjoy your day!
I link up to these great parties!
This project featured on: