Thursday, November 24, 2011

Winter Banner

  I've started to decorate our home for Christmas at last. Thanks to all my fans on Facebook who's "likes" showed me that they had already decorated their homes for Christmas! It showed me that I was not too early by any stretch! I've been putting decorations up bit by bit & our Christmas tree will be going up this weekend.

  This being my first Christmas blogging, I thought I would share with you some of my Christmas crafts of the past as well as some of my collections & special decorations.

  Today, I will begin with a winter banner I made a couple of years ago.

Please excuse the plastic coated window! ;)

  I made it with chipboard shapes I purchased from Stampin' Up! I painted the snowflakes & stars silver or white, punched holes with my Big Bite & connected them with blue ribbon. So easy!


If you would like to make something similar, here's what you need:
  • Chipboard shapes
  • Paint
  • A heavy duty hole punch such as a Crop-o-dile or Big Bite
  • Ribbon


  And since it's wintery, not just Christmasy, we can enjoy it into January & February.

~~~

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips