Monday, January 07, 2013

Miniland, U.S.A. Layout {Basic Grey}

I'm still working (bit by bit) on scrapbooking our photos from last summer's epic road trip. I've shared several layouts with you already & I plan to do alot more in the months to come. I have 2 scrapping retreats coming up - one in February & one in March - both are fundraisers & a great way to support some great causes & get some time in with friends/do some crafting!

Can't wait!

Anyway, along to today's layout. :)

Legoland was one of our major stops on our trip & my son's birthday wish was to celebrate there. 
It was pretty fantastic that we were able to swing it & be there on his actual birthday!

If you haven't been there, miniland is one of the major attractions - I think it was my favourite part of the whole park. It's major world attractions done entirely in lego!




Products used:
Cardstock - Colorbok
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey
Stickers - Basic Grey
Airplane ribbon - Making Memories
Glittered chipboard letters - American Crafts

Stay tuned for more layouts from our trip! I'm really wanting to dive into my photos, hole up in my craft room, & create for hours, but life doesn't always rarely allows that & I may have to wait for my crafty retreats. Until then, I'll get in what little time I can. 

~~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips