Friday, April 26, 2013

Insta-Friday #14


Welcome to another Insta-Friday! 

Spring has finally decided to grace Saskatchewan with her presence & I must say, 
I for one, am loving it!

I had almost forgotten what warm sunshine felt like...




Last Friday evening, I went to a local handmade market with a friend of mine. These custom made dolls tickled my fancy.

The old man dolls & the bears with glasses were my favourites.

How can you not smile when you look at them?



 Time for a spring pedicure. Mint green? Yes, please!




The library is one of our favourite places. It was a wealth of crafty goodness this week!

I'm itching to create now!




On Tuesday, I went on a little lunch/shopping outing with my friend, Laura.

This reusable bag's message should become our motto: 

"The most wasted of days is one without shopping."

Can I get a witness? *Wink, wink*




Sporting my new pendant from the handmade market. Gorgeous, yes?




One of my favourite things about this time of year, is that our local symphony holds an annual book sale fundraiser. 

Going through shelves & shelves of used books is so thrilling to me; it's like a treasure hunt!

These are some of my scores yesterday. I also got some old Hardy Boys books & some easy readers for the kids. Now they're begging to go too. We'll definitely have to stop in a few more times before it ends. 

I have been looking for that Better Homes & Gardens cookbook for over 10 years. It's the same one my mom has cooked from for years & the one that I used when I started learning to cook when I still lived at home. I'm thrilled to have finally found it - for $2.50!




To cap off a great Thursday (and because Daddy was working late), we had a little after school frozen yogurt treat at our newest Tutti Frutti location which is happily not far from our house! Check out the candy!




How was your week? Hoping it was great!


Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips