I'm back again today with another gift wrap idea. Seriously, this is turning into a series. :)
This is another way to pretty up a plain coloured gift bag.
Here's what you need:
- Gift bag
- Paper doilies
- A stapler
- Glue Dots, double sided tape, or hot glue
I followed this tutorial to make the large doily flower on the front of the bag.
Then, I attached it to the bag with the Glue Dots.
To make the doily ruffle at the top of the bag, I followed these steps:
- Cut a paper doily in half & accordion fold it.
- Gather the bottom edges together to make a little fan.
- Squish the edges together & staple.
- Adhere to the inside of the gift bag in a row with glue dots, double sided tape, or a hot glue gun.
- Repeat on the other side.
Wouldn't you like to receive a gift in a bag like this?
Who knows, maybe I'll give it to you! ;)
Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower,
subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), or follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)
Enjoy your day!
This project was featured on: