Friday, September 06, 2013

Marjolaine Birthday Cards


School's back in session & I'm now prepping for the fall & Christmas craft fair season.

Here's a series of cards I've created for my booth.

All of them are made almost entirely of product from Basic Grey's Marjolaine line, with the exception of the card stock & the birthday stickers.

I hope these can bring some inspiration for you to mix up some patterns & whip up some handmade cards too!














Have a happy weekend!

~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips