Friday, January 27, 2012

Crab Salad in Endive Leaves

Have you ever invited friends over & needed something quick to whip together for a snack or an appetizer?
 Something other than a bag of chips?
Pretty much everyone has, right?  

This recipe is so fast, easy, & delicious that I think it has officially become my favourite appetizer. 



Crab Salad in Endive Leaves
serves 8

dressing:
1/4 cup white vinegar 
2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

1 lb. (450g) fresh lump crabmeat
1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
3 heads Belgian endive, trimmed & leaves separated 
Fresh chives

1) Whisk together dressing ingredients. Add crabmeat & bell peppers, tossing gently to combine. 

2) Stuff endive leaves with crab leaves. Arrange on a platter. Garnish with fresh chives.

Could it get any easier?? :)



What are your weekend plans? Are you having friends over? I hope you enjoy this if you try it!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure we even get edive here in Oklahoma... lol... I must look for it next time I am shopping!  Thanks for linking this up... looks so yummy... I love seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! These look and sound divine! Visiting from TT&J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look SO good!! We're so glad you linked up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday" We loved having you! Please come back next Saturday and share more of your great recipes!  -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips