Friday, January 04, 2013

Hugs & Kisses Card

Back in August, I got some very exciting news - one of my card creations was chosen to be published in the winter issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!

I wasn't allowed to post photos of it anywhere on the net until it hit the newsstands at the beginning of December. 

I was very excited to get my copy in the mail at the end of November. Then things got busy with Christmas & because it's a Valentine's card, I thought I'd wait to share it with you all. 

So, at long last, here it is. My first published creation.






Products Used:
Cardstock - Michaels
Patterned paper & sticker - Echo Park
Gem tape - Making Memories
Notebook Punch & Ink - Stampin' Up!

After having this card published, it makes me want to submit my work more regularly!

~~~~

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!



5 comments:

  1. Tumbleweed ContessaSaturday, January 05, 2013

    What a beautiful card. That is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how very exciting! What a beautiful card. This would make me want to submit more cards as well :) Hopefully you will get more of them published! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a sweet card! I'm a new follower. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from Diana Rambles Party! I'm your newest follower via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips