Monday, June 04, 2012

Shabby Chic Baby Card {My Mind's Eye}


Last week, a friend of mine asked me for a shabby chic baby card using pink & soft colours. 

Here's what I created:




Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock - Michaels
  • Patterned Papers - My Mind's Eye (Lines: Stella & Rose, Lost & Found)
  • Tag - My Mind's Eye
  • Pearl Brad - American Crafts
  • Scallop Punch & Corner Rounder Punch - Stampin' Up!
  • I made the flower with my Cricut machine. Cartridge used - George & Basic Shapes

I love the end result & so did my friend. 
In fact, I think I'll make more of these for my card stash, I like them it so much!

~~~~~

On a different note, I know that my posts have been hit & miss for the past couple of months.
For that, I apologize.
I plan to make up for that by doing extra posts in June. I hope you enjoy what I have planned!


Enjoy your day!




5 comments:

  1. Yes I did like it!!  And I know the friend I sent it to will love it for her new little daughter!  Thanks Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire @ alittlesomethingMonday, June 04, 2012

    Definitely shabby and chic, Steph!  I love the way it turned out. What a pretty muted colour combination. The pearl brad is a perfect vintage-y touch for your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card and I love the colors you used! I found your post from the 36th Ave Party, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2yellowbirdsdecorFriday, June 08, 2012

    That is adorable!!! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered  flower and the pearl center!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips